Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Once upon a time...

... There was a princess. Her name was Samantha and she was 26, single and liked to pretend she was an author. While she was pretty and popular and had friends and family who loved her, she didn't have a boyfriend. Instead, she filled her days with playing football, messing around on Twitter, spending late nights on her Xbox and trying to learn Spanish.

Yeah, that about sums me up. From the first guy to ask me out in grade seven (who incidentally is now openly gay) to my most recent relationship that was spread over 100km and only involved real effort on my part, I've had some adventures in dating. I've had one real long term relationship - and that was an on / off fiasco that was neither very healthy nor successful. He shall hence forth be known as the Big Bad. I will introduce the rest of the suitors as I go.

I'm hoping I can continue this blog from now, my "Once upon a time...", until one day I can sign off "and they lived happily ever after."

Princess Samantha

Love, Princess Samantha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment